Thursday 15th May
Room 12 and 15 are going on their trip to Tawhiti Museum in Hawera tomorrow Friday 16th May.
We want to be on the road as soon as possible so could those parents who are joining us please meet in the learning centre at 9am. We will be taking roll and giving everyone a run down of what will be happening for the day.
We have had lots of parents joining us to supervise our students. Due to limited bus space we are asking that parents car pool from the school to the museum to free up bus space for the children.
Students will need to bring:
- Packed Morning Tea & Lunch
- Drink Bottle
- Jersey/Jacket (if wet/cold)
- Walking shoes
Rules for visiting groups - schools - general public (taken from Tawhiti Museum’s website)
- Keep an eye on your children - they are your responsibility
- No children under 14 allowed in unsupervised
- Respect the collections, displays - no touching
- Keep voices conversational
- No running
- No smoking on site
- No eating/drinking in museum and other attractions.
- No flash photograph in museum
- No photography or video is permitted in Traders & Whalers what so ever - this includes the use of cell phones
Miss Ogle and Mrs Potroz