Here is the first of our Rona and the Moon Legends.
- Our class read lots of different versions of the Maori Legend 'Rona and the Moon'.
- We took what we had read and rewrote our own versions of the legend.
- Our next step was to create a poster relating to each of the stages of the legend.
- We scanned and saved our pictures onto Google Docs and shared them with each other.
- We used Explain Everything to put our legends and our pictures together.
- We then published each of our legends to YouTube.
Look out for the rest of the Legends which will be posted over the next week.